Regular Maintenance is an Energy Saving Device!
In the Greater Toronto Area, businesses and institutions take their heating systems very seriously. So does Marcotto Mechanical Contractors Inc. Our service department treats each maintenance call or emergency service visit as an opportunity to improve comfort while cutting energy costs for our clients. Our Service team and engineering department try to be familiar with each client facility so we can take a proactive approach to energy saving opportunities. Marcotto Mechanical Contractors Inc. takes pride in being one of the only companies which can deal with all types of fuel systems and all sizes of equipment. It is a fact that regardless of the type of heating system, regular maintenance is an important factor in saving on energy costs and improving system performance.
A Regular check up Can Save You Money! Here are some of the steps we take:
- Clean and overhaul your fuel-fired boiler or furnace before the heating season. Less soot means more efficiency.
- Check operating controls and safety devices annually.
- Inspect systems for damage and leakage.
- Clean the coils in heating and air conditioning systems to maximize system capacity and efficiency.
- Inspect ducts and piping for missing or damaged insulation.
- Adjust temperature and humidity set points seasonally.
- Check for obstructions that block air flow around radiators, intakes and diffusers.
- Replace Air Filters – Your system will work better and a good air filter will improve your air quality.
- Analyze repairs as an investment. Sometimes it is better to upgrade the equipment. Inexpensive modifications such as installing programmable thermostats and cleaning or replacing your filters can often reduce your energy costs.
Heating Furnace and Boiler Repair
We specialize in furnace repair, heating system repair, boiler repair and more! Call us today to arrange for your furnace repair quote!
We service and repair ALL makes of equipment. We have the expertise to work on equipment that may be 100 years old or brand new. We have the service manuals for most of the equipment in use today!