Marcotto Mechanical Contractors Inc. is sure that after we install your new heating or cooling system in your home or business you will enjoy the comfort and the accompanied energy savings for years to come. In order to keep your system running at its peak performance and the most efficiently it can – there is nothing better than annual maintenance.
Though we understand that while your equipment may still be covered under the original manufacturer’s warranty, the warranty only covers breakdowns if proper preventative maintenance has been performed. Having a service agreement allows us to inspect and do preventative maintenance on your equipment (2) times per year. In many cases, proper maintenance will lessen the chances that you will have a major problem with your heating or cooling equipment down the road. It’s like doing oil changes on a new car; you do them to extend the life of the car’s engine, it’s the same for your heating or cooling system. A service agreement gives you peace of mind to know that when you turn on your furnace or A/C it will work the way it was meant to work; you’ll also take comfort in knowing that your system is saving you money on utility bills every time it comes on.
Consider the benefits of preventative maintenance:
- Helps increase the life expectancy of your heating and cooling equipment
- Lowers operating costs, both in repairs and by lowering heating costs. Lubricating, adjusting and cleaning keeps your homes equipment running the most efficiently it can
- Peace of mind, ensure that your equipment is operating safely – we do not only check the operation of your equipment, we also check its safety
- Preferred emergency service scheduling during the peak heating and cooling seasons
- Potential problems are spotted before trouble and major expense occur
Please give Marcotto Mechanical Contractors Inc. a call to discuss the different preventative maintenance options we can offer your home or business. We service nearly every type and brand of heating and cooling equipment ever made.
Service Department Contact 905-850-1101 ext. 24